|This article is a stub. You can help Ice Crown Server Wiki by expanding it.|
- “Rather like a Hoodboom, but head and shoulders above.”
- ―In-game description, Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
- “Perched precariously atop a pair of wooden stilts, Stumbleboom units were originally formed by hapless Hoodboom troops who were afraid of water. Once the laughingstock of the entire infantry, the Stumblebooms took up the stilts, and now enjoy a huge height advantage over their fellow Hoodmonger Soldiers. Their only worry now is that pesky Rayman - and the occasional low-hanging tree branch.”
- ―Press release, Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Stumblebooms are Hoodlums which appear as Hoodbooms on stilts. They throw explosive bottles at Rayman whilst balancing on stilts out of reach and sometimes over toxic bogs to make it harder for Rayman to hit them.
They wear red cloaks with a hole in the top of their heads and have explosive bottles strapped around their fronts. Rayman can either stand underneath them to lure bombs to destroy the stilts or use the Vortex power up to spin the Stumbleboom off of his stilts where Rayman can then punch him. The first one is found in the Bog of Murk and can be defeated with the Green-Washing Powder.
Differences Language SelectionEdit
This is what differences between US and Europe Version.
- US Version
- English (US)
- Europe Version
- English (GB)
- ↑ Team Xbox, Enemies Revealed, http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/3666/Rayman-3-Enemies-Revealed/
- ↑ All information on this page belongs to RayWiki.